DEPARTURES: Every Day.
DURATION: 2 Days and 1 Night.
PERIOD: All Year.
DAY 1: CUSCO- QUESWACHACA
We travel by car from Cusco to the lagoon and then to Yanaoca Pomacanchi, to visit a tiny volcano and the pass with the same name. Then come to Queswachaca, where is the Inca Bridge (33 m. Long x 1 m. Wide, made of straw of the highlands “bunch grass”), which is on the Apurimac River, here we camp.
DAY 2: QUESWACHACA- CUSCO
We will have the morning free to enjoy the place, to walk around and share with the community. Then visit the impressive Caves of Ccarañahui, full of stalactites and stalagmites of thousands of years old and when we will get back from the cave we can see a mysterious lake. Then return to Cusco in our private car.
PARTY FOR THE CHANGE OF THE BRIDGE CAMBIO DEL PUENTE
The second Sunday in June be made an annual ceremony for renovating the bridge (built a new one), lasts three days and the 4th day festival concludes with a huge folk festival.
- Private transport Cusco – Queswachaka – Cusco.
- Professional Guide English / Spanish.
- All the food on the road (1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner).
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Kitchen tent.
- Mattresses (insulating mats to sleep).
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag
- Tips for staff
- Breakfast the first day
- In the backpack for clothing: warm, pleasure, suitable for rain and a rain poncho
- Scarf, gloves, hat for the cold, scarf
- Trekking shoes, comfortable, you should be waterproof
- Sun hat and sunscreen
- Camera, flashlight and batteries (consume more quickly in cold climates)
- Toilet paper.
- First aid kit.
- Water bottle.
- Snacks (energy bars, dried fruit, chocolates, cookies and others).
- Cash in soles and dollars (no ATM machines).
- Any identity document.